• 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate morsels
• 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
• 1/3 cup cocoa
• 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
• 1 stick butter
• 3 - 8oz softened creamcheese
• 1 cups sour cream
• 1/3 heavy cream
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1-1/2 cup coconut flakes
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cups English toffee
• 1 cups pecans
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 cups flour
• 1/4 plus 2 tablespoons cup Hershey chocolate syrup
1) in a large bowl add graham crackers, cocoa, 1/2 cup coconut, 1/2 stick butter, 1/4 cup heavy cream, mix until moist. Then press into a lightly floured and oiled 9" springform pan and set to the side.
2) Combine creamcheese, sour cream and eggs 1 at a time. Add vanilla, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 cup sugar and flour. Stir in melted chocolate mixture. Be sure to stir well using a spoon.
3) Pour creamcheese mixture into crust and bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes. (*note: place on center rack to bake. The cake should be firm to the touch.)
4) Topping: In a sauce pan, on medium-low heat, lightly toast pecans and coconut. Then add 2 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, toffee, 1/3 cup heavy cream.
5) Once your cake is done, cool pour Hershey chocolate over the cake then spoon on pecan mixture place in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes and serve.
To melt chocolate add a small amount of water in a boiler on low heat. Place chocolate morsels in a smaller bowl add butter and 1/4 cup milk or cream. Place bowl in heated water and stir slowly until chocolate is melted. Be sure to stir often.