~MS HONEY'S DEEP DISH SKILLET PEACH COBBLER~
- 1 large cast iron skillet "Every southern girl should have one it will last a lot longer then those to tight high heels"
- 1 stick butter
- 1-1/2 -2 cans peaches depending on the size of your skillet
- 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 can of biscuits 12 in the can
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Caramel ( I used Mrs Richardson's)
- 1/2 can sweet condense milk
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Take 6 biscuits and pull them apart and roll them into balls, lightly flour.
- The the other 6 biscuits, flatten dust with flour/ sprinkle on cinnamon and powder sugar set to set.
- Open peaches, pour half the juice in a cup set to side.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, sweet milk, vanilla, the peach juice you set to the side and caramel, blend.
- Melt butter.
- Add 1 cup brown sugar.
- Once the butter and sugar has began to caramelize add biscuit ball, using a lager spoon turn ball after about 3 minutes.
- Add peaches placing them at random.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Pour caramel mixture let cook down for 5 minutes.
- Place biscuits on top rack of a pre~heated oven for 25-28 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and serve.
PERFECTLY serves with cool whip or vanilla ice cream.
YUM YUM YUMMY!!!! Love You HONEY~