Objective: To exercise body and mind
- Two jump ropes
- Two hula hoops
- Two sack race bags
- Two stainless steel cookie sheets
- Two plastic baskets
- Two bags of magnetic letters
- Construction paper
- Take the construction paper and cut out two hollow rectangles.
- Glue the rectangles to the centers of the stainless steel cookie sheets.
- Place the sheet pans on the wall in an open area five feet apart. Or be creative and create stands for them.
- Fill each basket with magnetic letters and place both beneath the sheet pans.
- In two single lines place one hula hoop, one jump rope, and one sack race bag two feet apart in that order.
- Participant start in pairs.
- First they have to sack race to the jump rope.
- Jump rope 3 times then proceed to hula hoop.
- Hula hoop 3 times and then proceed to each cookie sheet.
- Within the open rectangle use the magnetic letters to spell a four to five letter word.
- After the word is spelled they have to read the word out aloud to win.