Objective: Teaches shapes, color, and word pronunciation.
- Construction paper
- One Elmer’s Project Display Board
- One permanent marker
- Champion Sports Bean Bag Set, Vinyl, 4", Assorted Colors, 6/Set or substitute for a different brand
- Cut out the shapes of one square, one triangle, one circle, and one rectangle out of the Elmer’s Project Display Board.
- Paint around each shape with one color: one red, one blue, one green, one yellow.
- Use the construction paper and create matching color cards and write the name of each shape on them.
- Stand the display board on a table or on the floor.
- For each child let them sound out the word on the matching card.
- Then after they sound out the shape they must toss the bean bag through the shape with the matching sound.