Listener John's computer was going to sleep and losing its wifi connection. This required him to reboot in order to reconnect. We've got a fix for that!
1. Hold the Windows key and press x. The below menu will pop up.
2. Select Device Manager
3. Go to "Network Adapters"
4. Right click on your wireless adapter (usually has the word "Wireless" in the name)
5. Right click and go to Properties
6. Click the "Power Management" tab
7. Uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
8. Press OK.
Windows will no longer disable your wireless and we hope that will fix your issue!