Your MPB speciality car tag has arrived! Here’s how you can pick-up your tag:
If you were one of the 300 people who prepaid and signed up for the car tag by May 15:
Take your current tag in to your local county office and exchange it for the MPB tag. They will give you the MPB tag and a new sticker. Your name is on a list, and they know you have prepaid.
We have called every office to ensure that that tags have arrived. As of Wednesday, August 23, the all counties except the following had received the tag:
We expect those counties to receive them before the end of the week. We will keep you updated on this page and on social media.
County distribution information:
- Hinds County residents should pick their tag up at the downtown Jackson office
- Jackson County residents should pick their tag up where they normally go to renew their tag – either the Pascagoula or Ocean Springs office
- Lamar County residents should pick their tag up at the Oak Grove office
- Madison County residents should pick their tag up as follows: If you are in Madison and Ridgeland, pick up in the Madison office; If you are in Canton, Camden or Pickens, pick up at the Canton office
- Panola County residents should pick their tag up where they normally go to renew their tag – either the Batesville or Sardis office
- Rankin County residents should pick their tag up at the Brandon office
For those who did not sign up by the May 15 deadline:
You can order the tag at your local tax collector’s office. Some offices have extra tags on hand. Others will have to wait a couple of weeks after ordering before you can get the tag.
We will keep you updated about the counties that have not received tags yet.
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions, please call 601-432-6298. Thanks in advance for supporting your public broadcasting station.