Southern Remedy is Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s flagship wellness radio program dedicated to keeping Mississippians healthy. The call-in radio program airs at 11 a.m. weekdays. Each day a different healthcare provider from the University of Mississippi Medical Center discusses various topics and takes questions from listeners.
Listen Live on MPB Think Radio
- Monday - Family Nurse Practitioner Josie Bidwell, Southern Remedy Healthy & Fit
- Tuesday - Dr. Susan Buttross, Southern Remedy Relatively Speaking
- Wednesday - Dr. Jimmy Stewart, The Original Southern Remedy
- Thursday - Dr. Mary Morgan McLeod, Southern Remedy Kids and Teens
- Friday - Dr. Jasmine Kenci, Southern Remedy for Women